January 13, 2011

Looking back...

I know most people tend to reflect on the past year during the month of December.  I must have missed the memo, or been too wrapped up...wrapping presents.

But as I wait impatiently for this baby to arrive it's been fun to look back on the past year.  

Here are a few of my favorite moments...in no specific order.

toothless grins
gateway arch
baby bumps
baseball games
books
cabins
Chicago
 craft fairs
 fiery birthdays
 fishing
 freestyle walking
 races
 gnomes
 hiking
 Holden Village
 explorations
 outings
 more hiking
 mothers day
nap-times
 picnics
race buddies
 sledding
 spoiled little girls
 grandpas
 turkeys
 Wrigley field
 daddies
 smiles
cuddling

3 comments:

  1. love this, Becky! What a great year you all had. I also love how you antiqued all the photos. What program did you use to do that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have that baby already! Anxiously awaiting my "it's time" notification!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics becky, you have such a photogenic family! i love the precious ones with little lucy. happy pushing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...