November 30, 2011

Quilt 1 of 4 - Finished!

I think I mentioned that I caught the quilting bug.  I'm still going strong on the quilting front and I'm having lots of fun! 

Here are the lastest quilts I've made:

The first is a baby quilt for sale (at a local shop - MOTHER GOOSE, in Northfield, MN).  The fabrics are from Urban Chicks "Dream On" Collection.  This quilt used 2 charm packs to make (minus 3 squares). 

The colors look awfully bright in the photos but the quilt in person is more muted in color (like the first photo).  It's bound in Kona Canary and the backing is a fabric from Anna Maria Horner's Chocolate Lollipop Collection. 

It was very fun to play with the half square triangles and if you look very closely - you can see that I put them in "warm" and "cool" square sets.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...